This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know the most popular DNS attack types?
Suggested article: 5 DNS Attack Types that could affect you
A DNS attack is an exploit in which an attacker takes advantage of vulnerabilities in the DNS (Domain Name System). One of the most common reasons behind the DNS attack is unfair competitor behavior. The hackers are attacking the competition illegally so that it can suffer downtime and all the consequences of it. Other reasons can be Extortion, Revenge, etc.
Let’s take a look at some of the most common DNS attack types:
- DDoS Amplification - DDoS attack type in which the attacker exploits vulnerabilities in domain name system servers to turn initially small queries into much larger payloads, which are used to bring down the victim's servers.
- DNS Spoofing - DNS spoofing is the act of entering false information into a DNS cache so that DNS queries return an incorrect response and users are directed to the wrong websites.
- DNS Tunneling - A method of cyberattack that encodes the data of other programs or protocols in DNS queries and responses.
- DRDoS - It usually involves multiple victim machines that unwittingly participate in a DDoS attack on the attacker's target.
- DNS Flood Attack - The idea is simple - to send traffic from one or many devices to the targeted server.
Find out more in the following article about the most popular DNS attack types!